MainPage » » » » » » ALFA Romeo Association tech session / presents

ALFA Romeo Association tech session / presents

This document is based on a "ALFA Romeo Association tech session / presented by Larry Dickman Jr., ALFA parts Exchange" paper. Mike Nakamura Larry's Guide a Montreal 1971 update and I my 1972 Montreal used the information from Mike upgrade. I've added the information of Mike, a little more clarity and detail.


Larry developed this upgrade in common 14 ALFA wheels fit and there's a multiple routes can follow in order to achieve the final result. You can change old 115 rotors iron to create hats and you add new rotors, or you can edit custom aluminum hats. The drawings made available are for custom hats. I have every effort to ensure that the information is correct and I have successfully performed this change to my own Montreal. If you find any errors and/or omissions you can contact me at alfagene@adelphis.net.

Brake the Wilwood 4-Pistons calipers offer much better brakes as ATE has 2 piston Bremssätteln. As a result the car tends to be some brake dive and it is not too difficult, that rear wheels to lock up. I must still stiff to counteract to the front suspension of the dive and I instead of the control valve brake with a valve can be set, so that I can make up the brakes.


Disclaimer:
Naturally, no one can apply changes as described on the following pages, except for you. Do not proceed if you expect that Wilwood, Coleman machine, ALFA Romeo, ALFA part exchange, ALFA clubs or any other person to any liability. You'll find that all suppliers mentioned in this paper attached to the sale of their products have strong disclaimers.


Download


Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search